Home & School Guide
Students are to wear the school uniform every day. Casual Days and special days are exceptions to wearing the school uniform. On Casual Days and special days, including Awards & Graduation Ceremonies, students are to follow the school's dress code.
The MCS Dress Code follows:
- Ripped, excessively tight or baggy jeans are not allowed. Jeans that hang from the hips revealing under clothes are not permitted.
- Shirts, tops and dresses must cover the top of the shoulders and cover the midriff. No thinly strapped tops and dresses.
- Shirts are to be free of offensive slogans, images and advertising.
- Shorts are to come to fingertips when standing.
- Skirts/dresses must be around knee length.
- Hats, boots and coats are not to be worn in the school.